Homer Volunteer Fire Department responded to 11 emergency medical services calls and five fire calls for the week of Feb. 10-16.
Anchor Point Fire and EMS responded to seven medical calls and one fire call the week of Feb. 10-16
• A caller reported she is intoxicated and requested a welfare check on herself. Officers responded to her residence and found all OK.
• An officer conducted a traffic stop, and issued one male a summons for driving while license suspended.
• A caller reported an assault. Officers responded, and one male was arrested for third-degree assault and lodged at the Homer Jail.
• A caller reported a stolen vehicle, then called back to report it was not stolen.
• A caller reported a male screaming obscenities at passing vehicles and gesturing. Officers responded to the area, but found nothing.
• A male caller reported his ex-wife is harassing him
• A caller reported a possibly injured owl stuck in their chicken coop
• Multiple callers reported an intoxicated man in the roadway on Ocean Drive. Officers responded and transported the male to Homer Jail
• A caller reported an intoxicated female yelling and screaming in the roadway. The female was gone when the officers arrived
• A caller reported an unknown male screaming obscenities near Mattox Street.
• An intoxicated driver was arrested for DUI on Heath Street and lodged at Homer Jail.
Comments are closed