Volunteer Fire Departments
• HVFD responded to nine EMS and two fire calls for the week of Nov. 19-25. Kachemak Emergency Services responded to one fire call and two medical emergency calls during the week of Nov. 19– 25. Anchor Point Volunteer Fire Department responded to two fires and six medical emergencies that week.
• Shoplifting: A caller reports a suspect in a prior shoplifting event is back in the store on Lake Street.
• Suicide attempt/threat: A caller reports an ex-boyfriend is threatening suicide. Officers transport a 22-year-old male to SPH.
• Patrol: Haven House requests extra patrols in the parking lot.
• Unattended death: A caller reports Robert McClure, 62, was found deceased at his home on Main Street.
• Suspicious Circumstances: A 911 caller reports gunfire in a residential area on Katie Jean Circle. Officers respond to area.
• Theft of Vehicle: A caller reports his vehicle was taken without permission from Mountain View Drive.
• Disturbance: A person came to the police counter to report an assault on East End Road and Kachemak Drive.
• Welfare check: A caller reports an intoxicated person at a hotel on Sterling Highway. Officer conducted a welfare check and contacted a family member to provide a ride.
• Suspicious vehicle: A 40-year-old male reports a vehicle following him while he walks on East End Road and Ben Walters Lane.
• Warning for DUI: A 24-year-old female was warned for driving while intoxicated on E. Pioneer Avenue.
• Animal related: An unknown caller reports a nuisance moose on Soundview Avenue. The caller was advised to call Fish and Game.
• Animal related: A 25-year-old female reports a bird caught in a fence that was later freed, uninjured.
• Trespass: A 911 caller reported an unwanted male at residence that officers had arrested for criminal trespass.
• Disturbance: A caller reports hearing multiple gun shots in the city limits near Pogey Point Avenue.
• Public assist: A caller states his wife came home early and caught their neighbor take wood from their property on Eagle View Drive.
• Assault: A caller reports roommate’s son punched him E. Pioneer Avenue. He doesn’t know the man’s name. Both males were issued summons for assault 4.
Comments are closed