The following records are cases and records filed in court. Individuals are innocent until proven guilty, and copies of the records are publicly available.
• Richard Matthew Price, 35, driving under the influence; refusal to submit to a chemical test; driving while driver’s license cancelled, suspended, revoked.
• Troy J. Gehring, 42, criminal trespass in the first degree; theft in the fourth degree.
• Kerry Lanette Aglietti, 42, driving under the influence of an alcoholic beverage, intoxicating liquor, inhalant, or any controlled substance, singly or in combination; felony refusal to submit to a chemical test of breath; driving while driver’s license cancelled, suspended, revoked.
And he has been convicted of driving under the influence or refusal to submit to a chemical test two or more times since Jan. 1, 1996 and within the 10 years preceding the date of this offense.
• Troy J. Gehring, 42, burglary in the first degree.
Order of dismissal
• Paul E. Roth, 29, fail to stop at direction of officer, dismissed.
• Toni Lyn Kennington, 46, guilty of theft in the third degree.
• Janet L. Kalmakoff, 25, guilty of driving under the influence.
• Brett Martin Custer, 40, guilty of driving under the influence.
Comments are closed