Kachemak Emergency Services responded to three medical emergency calls during the week of July 30- Aug. 5.
KESA Board will hold their regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at McNeil Canyon Station, Mile 12, East End Road. The agenda will be posted at the station and at the borough office (206 E. Pioneer) in Homer.
• Caller reported a loud rooster early in the morning on Mariner Drive.
• Caller reported theft of a purse on Spit Road.
• Multiple callers reported a large group of men fighting on Spit Road.
• Caller reported a man sleeping in the Chamber of Commerce doorway.
• A 911 caller reported a black lab-type dog got out of a vehicle and is running on the highway toward the dump and causing a traffic hazard.
• Caller reported a suspicious man outside a business, talking to himself.
• Officer observed a person in need of medical attention by a Spit Road bar.
• Man called 911 to report that another man came into his residence, forced him into a vehicle at gunpoint, drove him into town and forced the victim to give him money. Caller said he gave suspect $140 and then jumped from the vehicle.
• A caller reported gasoline missing from his vehicle while parked in long term parking lot on Freight Dock Road.
• A 911 caller reported a disturbance at a local campground.
• Man reported unknown people are following him at the direction of a former girlfriend.
• Caller reported an elderly man driving recklessly in Post Office parking lot.
• Caller reported a piece of heavy equipment fell off of a trailer and is now blocking the roadway.
• Woman reported an unknown man harassing her at work on Spit Road.
• Caller reported four men getting out of white van and surrounding a woman on East End Road.
Comments are closed