The following records are cases and records filed in court. Individuals are innocent until proven guilty, and copies of the records are publicly available.
• Kathy L. Kvasnikoff, 40, driving while driver’s license cancelled, suspended or revoked, violating conditions of release and resisting or interfering with arrest.
• Carolyn A. Frey, 48, furnishing of alcoholic beverages to kids under the age of 21 by licensees.
• Dale Michael Besancon, 52, burglary in the first degree, theft in the second degree and criminal mischief in the third degree.
• Brittney L. Smith, 27, misconduct involving a controlled substance in the sixth degree, guilty.
• John M. V. Puha, 32, no vehicle operator’s license, guilty.
• Timothy H. Martin, 61, possess commercial fish without CFEC permit, dismissed.
• Janelle M. Gassler, 27, driving while license suspended, guilty.
• Adam Dillon, 27, driving while license revoked, dismissed.
• Christopher Robison, 29, driving under the influence, dismissed.
• Anthony J. Hoza, 57, disorderly conduct, guilty.
• Georgia Mario, 61, misconduct involving a controlled substance in the third degree, dismissed.
• Robert L. Carpenter, 43, reckless endangerment, guilty. Amended.
• Jeffery S. Barrowcliff, 23, no vehicle operator’s license, guilty; driving while license revoked, dismissed.
• Portfolio Recovery Associates vs. Norbert A. Smerecki- Debt- District Court.
• Alpine Alaska Investment, LLC. vs. David Et Al Grose- District Court FED
Comments are closed