Kachemak Emergency Services responded to two fire calls and two medical emergency calls during the week of Jan. 9–15.
Homer Volunteer Fire Department responded to 12 emergency medical calls, three fire and two rescue calls for the week of Jan. 9–15.
Homer Volunteer Fire Department responded to seven medical calls and one fire call for the week of Jan. 16-22, 2012.
• A caller reported her daughter’s iPod touch was stolen at school.
• An anonymous caller reported city dump trucks speeding and honking at children walking on Mattox Road.
• An anonymous caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the Soundview neighborhood.
• A 911 caller reported her husband is suicidal.
• A woman reported hay left out for moose on Sabrina Rd.
• A woman reported her daughter is violating her conduct agreement.
• A caller reported a man drunk and disturbing neighbors on Ternview Place.
• A 911 caller reported seeing an orange flare over the water toward Seldovia from Spit Road.
• A man reported his tires had been slashed on Main Street.
• Two men reported someone entered their residence and stole electronic equipment on Soundview.
• A 911 caller reported broken water main with water running across the highway on Sterling Hwy Mile 172.
• A caller reported hearing gunshots heard in the area. Called later to report it was a neighbor shooting off firecrackers on East End Road.
• A caller reported an unleashed black lab tried to bite an employee again on Kachemak Drive.
• A parent reported daughter received a suicidal text from unknown person from Palmdale, California.
Comments are closed