Friday July 1st:
• Pier One Theatre Little Shop of Horrors 8:15pm Call 235-7333 for more information
• Art Shop Gallery First Friday 5-7:30 p.m. Come see a paper collage artist Guitta Corey from Anchorage.
• Picture Alaska First Friday, 5-7:30. Valley Girls, Making Paint Fly.
• Ptarmigan Arts First Friday, 5-7 p.m. Relationships by sisters Deb Lowney and Karin Lowney-Seed.
(See story on page 8 for First Friday)
Saturday July 2nd:
• Homer Farmer’s Market 10-3 music and noon activities for the kids!
• Art Shop Gallery: Anchorage paper collage artist Guitta Corey returns 10-2 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. Call 235-7076 for more information.
• Homer Yacht Club 4th of July Race, race starts at 1 p.m. Visit homeryachtclub.org for more information.
• Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies Peterson Bay Potluck Party Departs Homer Harbor at 6 p.m. returns at 9:30 p.m. Dinner and live music. Call 235-6667 for more information.
• Pier One Theatre Little Shop of Horrors 8:15 p.m. Call 235-7333 for more information
Sunday July 3rd:
• Pier One Theatre: Little Shop of Horrors 7:30 p.m. Call 235-7333 for more information.
Monday July 4th:
• American Legion Auxiliary 4th of July Carnival 12-3 p.m. at mile 2.5 East End Rd. Hot dogs, hamburgers, homemade pies, 50 cent and $1 games, baseball throw, duck shoot, face painting and more. Call 235-8864 for more information.
• Antiques on Wheels Show 11-3 p.m. in the Spenard Builders Supply parking lot. Free admission. Antique buggies, wagons, bikes, cars, tractors and more. Hot dogs while they last. Contact Boyd Walker for more information 235-3466.
• Homer Elks Lodge #2127 Annual 4th of July Celebrations call 235-2127 for more information.
• NOMAR annual sidewalk sale
• Main Street Mercantile Free bike decorating for the parade
• Down East Saloon Annual pig roast starting at 4 p.m. Food, games and music. Horse shoes start at 4 p.m., music at 8 p.m. Call 235-6002 for more information.
• Homer Chamber of Commerce 4th of July Parade will start at 6 p.m. from the Homer High School parking lot, with judges’ stand at Bay Realty. Call 235-7740 for more information.
• Parade lineup at the gas station at 10 a.m. Parade begins at 10:30 a.m. Many games, contests and festivities. Full schedule of events at www.seldoviagazette.com
Route: Silver King Campground to Slidehole Campground
1:30 PM Lineup Silver King Campground
2:00 PM Parade Begins
• DUCK RACE
3:30 PM River Forks to Gull Rock
• COMMUNITY PICNIC
(Chamber Provides Hot Dogs Hamburgers, Chips, & Beverages Please Bring Side Dish)
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Slide Hole Campground
• CHILI COOK-OFF
& Button Drawing
• Al Garbe Kids’ Coin Hunt
2:30 PM Slide Hole Campground
Comments are closed